Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Day 22 - Chia Te (Artco De Cafe)

After dropping off the kids today I went straight to Chia Te to pick up some pineapple cakes souvineers. But after getting there I realized that all their products have expiration dates so it would be best if I bought it later.

I decided to walk the main street past a few MRT stations to do some shopping. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed that. Just being able to go into any store I want without anything to hurry back to. I ended up finding a few dress shirts for Bryan at G2000, getting a few socks at Uniqlo and even going into IKEA! I've always wondered if IKEA in Taiwan has "smaller" furniture and they do! Haha

I really, really liked this stationery store I passed. They had the most variety of pens I've seen so far and everything else was cute too!



They also had the cutest gift bags!


I enjoyed myself a bit too much so I had a very late lunch. Of course I had to try beef noodle soup.


Then it was time to pick up the kids again. Today was the last day of their diabolo class.




Since I had a late lunch I decided to eat vegetables for dinner. (Daikon, bamboo and A-Choy)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the videos! There was an "America's Got Talent" contender once I think from Japan that performed a glow in the dark show with a diabolo. Should show the kids! They could be famous! Haha!

Jessica said...

Oh, I must look that up!