Monday, July 27, 2015

On Our Way!

We've only been here 3 days and I already have lots of blogging to catch up on! So I guess we'll start at the airport.

Always being over prepared I bought a bunch of little toys for the plane ride. However the kids were already bored at the airport so the first toy I broke out was this Mini Lite Brite that I got at the dollar store. It entertained them for all of 10 minutes :(

 
For the flight I bought 2 air cushions for the kids but we didn't really need it because we ended up getting 2 rows to ourselves. Zion was very tired so he fell asleep during take off. Here he is stretched out on 2 seats and also a picture of the air cushion from their website.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Noah was not as comfortable as Zion. He was bitten by something on the plane on both arms. The whole area was swollen, itchy and hot. Poor kid :(
After a short nap Zion was up and it was time to break out more toys. I found a Mini Connect 4 also at the dollar store that kept Zion busy. He likes to put all the pieces in the slots. And I also found a travel Battleship game on Amazon for Noah but he said the pieces were too small and didn't want to play!
 
 
We arrived safe and sound on Friday night and Zion already wanted to go home. In fact, he started asking to go home half way into our plane ride. My brother asked his "Ah-Yee" (housekeeper/nanny) to make some dinner for us but she ended up only making soup so my mom had to make dinner. So glad we brought her! haha 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! You were prepared for the plane ride. I like the light bright toy. Glad you got extra space on the plane.

Jessica said...

Charity, I had a 2 other toys that I didn't even break out. I will save them for the flight home :)