Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pregnancy - Small & Saggy

Some people think that being pregnant is beautiful. I was NOT one of the beautiful ones. In fact, every time my grandma saw me when I was pregnant she said "You're uglier, you must be having a boy". She was right. She knew before the doctors knew. Perhaps one of the most surprising physical change was the changes to my boobs. Almost immediately after I got pregnant they got bigger. They got so heavy that it was painful so I had to wear a sports bra 24/7. And now that Noah has stopped breastfeeding I noticed that they shrunk! Yes, they're smaller than what I started with!!! Now smaller is not all that bad, but small AND saggy! Come on now, give me a break! Now tell me, what's so beautiful about that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha... totally agree! I used to stick those "cooling gel plaster" on both side of my breasts to relieve the pain!!!

Oh... u need to keep doing exercise to prevent shrink!!