Thursday, July 26, 2018

Day 9 - Taipei Main Station - Taipei City Mall

Another night without the kids and we woke up around 10:30am! Since there was no time for breakfast we headed straight to my mom's to go out to lunch. We had lunch at a Taiwanese buffet. Look at these dishes!!!



They had so many vegetables I almost became vegetarian for lunch today. My favorite was the green leafy vegetable at the bottom left of my plate. I don't know what it's called but it's hard to find and expensive in the US. My plate cost about $5.

After lunch it was time to say goodbye to grandma and the nephews.


Then we went home so the kids could shower and nap (both of which they lacked in the last 2 days with the nephews). Then we went to Taipei Main Station and had dinner and some shopping at the Taipei City Underground Mall. Noah was starving and wanted to eat either ground pork rice, shao long bao or curry. We found a place with all 3!! Except it was dumplings not shao long bao. Here's a picture (about $15 for all that food!) and a video requested by my friend Julie. Enjoy 😉




No comments: