Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Day 1 - My Favorite Restaurant

We found a little breakfast place close to our place. We ordered turnip cakes, egg tortillas, hash browns, chicken sandwich, iced coffee, milk tea. Total $6.


Here's a random roach we saw at an intersection.


Trying to take a picture at the park without the kids. Fail.


We had lunch at my favorite restaurant in Taipei. It's downstairs from where my dad used to live. Being in the neighborhood and eating this food really made me miss my dad.



From left to right: duck, pork ball soup, young bamboo with sweet mayo, duck noodle soup, fried char sui, fish roe with sweet mayo, tofu, swordfish (I think...), intestines, some sort of meat (haha), sausage and more ground pork rice.

Last night Noah told me the ground pork rice in the US is better. I told him by the end of the trip he will love Taiwan's more. And by lunch today, he has already converted.

Zion didn't feel too well during lunch so we decided to come home and take a nap. Hope he wakes up soon so we can go out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All the yummy food! I couldn't limit my picks especially breakfast food! I would convert too!