Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Day 5

Here are a few more photos and video of our stay at the resort. This one I like to call "The Boss Man".


A family picture with godfather.


And Zion totally over protected...doing his new trick!

 

After breakfast we headed back to Shanghai. But first stop is Yu Yuan Gardens for lunch at Nanxiang Dumplings. The shao long baos were ok but Noah seems to like it.


This deep fried crab thingy was soooooo good. Definitely my favorite so far in Shanghai.


Then we walked around the street stalls for trinkets. We decided to buy small "Lego" Batmans for the kids. The lady asked for $48 yuan. My brother countered with $12.....my jaw dropped in embarrassment but after the negotiations were over, we walked away with 2 Batmans for $20 (about $1.50 USD each). My brother said he could've gotten the lady to go lower but I am pretty happy with that price. If you all want any Chinese Wegos let me know before I leave!

And what do you do when you return from 105 degrees in Hang Zhou? This of course!


No comments: