Saturday, August 8, 2015

Days 7-11

Bryan left on day 7 which means our whirlwind of activities started to wind down drastically. It also means that Zion was upgraded to Business Class from Economy when we go out :)


We've also been swimming a couple of times. I looked quite lovely with those 12 massive bruises from cupping on my back. It's also impossible to take pictures when I am responsible for 2 kids at the pool so these will have to do.



I also brought the kids for some Mister Donut. The donuts were decorated very nicely but they looked like they were baked and very dry. I passed (and if you know me you know, I NEVER pass on a donut) but it didn't seem to bother Noah.


We also went to visit toy stores. Soon after this video, the ladies working there started to wrap up all the minions so that no one cold press the button anymore.


Zion also got a big bump on his forehead. I had taken off his shirt for a bath and he thought it was fun to drape it over his head and walk around blindly...


Zion also seems to be very insecure with his new surroundings. He asks to go back to his home in the US everyday. And even when he sits, a part of him needs to be touching me.


And one final picture.

 
Oh, almost forgot. I had a double fish filet from McDonald's. Bleh. Tasted weird. I think their tarter sauce had sesame oil in it...

No comments: