Saturday, August 1, 2015

Days 3 & 4

Over 20 years ago, my dad, mom and I visited my godfather's retirement project in Fuyang (in Hang Zhou). He was just starting to build his golf resort in a remote mountain side. Then about 5 years ago my dad went to visit again. The completed resort was so beautiful my dad planned to bring us again. Unfortunately because Zion was so young we were never able to make that trip before he passed. Feeling like this was an unfulfilled wish I hoped to make the trip this time in Shanghai.

My dad and godfather were "best friends" though I don't think men in their 70's would call it that. My dad had told me of my godfather's declining health in the years before he passed so I was very happy to see that he has been doing well. At the resort we ate very well, slept very well, swam and golfed. I am just going to flood this post with pictures. The resort is called Fuchen Resort.


 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So relaxing! How far always from Shanghai is this place?

Jessica said...

3 hours!