Sunday, August 5, 2018

Day 19 - Best ofs with Elaine

We had the best time with Elaine today! We rolled out of bed at 10:30a because Elaine was coming over at 11a! Elaine brought us guava and lein woo. My favorites! They were sooo delicious! I just got a picture of the very last one.


Then we went to Wooderful Life again for Elaine to build something. She chose a small dinosaur planter with 2 snoopy Woodstock birds on it. I totally forgot to get a picture. It was cute! On the MRT Elaine taught the kids how to make stars out of a rubber band. This has kept the kids busy for 2 days so far!


We had a late lunch at 101. I liked one of the restaurants we had there so much that I decided to order from there again. Standing in line I noticed their sign.



Duh, no wonder it was so good. They had a Smoothie House there so we had another Mango Ice.

After we got home Elaine and I both took  nap. I woke up to this.


We had dinner at Jessie Wa next to our house.



No comments: