Saturday, August 11, 2018

Day 25 - Hair & Doraemon Fail

This morning I decided to get something different for the kids for breakfast (most because I wanted the Sicilian Iced Coffee again) so I went to YOLO's cafe. I got a ham and cheese sandwich, a toasted chocolate sandwich and a hot dog. I also ordered their guava yukult and lemon yukult. The kids didn't like the guava yukult but I thought it was pretty good so I drank it. My coffee is still sitting in the fridge.

After our late breakfast I had a hair appointment to darken my super faded hair. Can you believe it only cost me $16 USD?!? My hair has not been this dark since....ever! I think it's darker than my natural hair color.


For our late lunch we went to Formosa Chang again.


Then we went to Nangang to watch a Doraemon movie. Doraemon has been out for over a month so only 2 theaters in Taipei were still showing it and they only had 1 showtime a day. Unfortunately the movie was all sold out so we went to a game area (like Chuck E. Cheeses) within the mall. I spent a little less than the movie and it kept the kids entertained a bit longer than the movie so I think I came out ahead. We had dinner at the mall as well.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

I use to get my hair straightened in China for $20USD

Unknown said...

Your hair color looks good.

Jessica said...

Wow! I didn't how much perms were. But I'm thinking more than $20!