Monday, August 6, 2018

Day 20 - Gudetama & Formosa Chang

Did I mentioned Elaine spent the night? We loved having Elaine in our daily routine. She walked the kids to school with me then we went to Carrefour to pick up some snacks for her to take home. After dropping off our purchase at home we went to lunch at Gudetama Cafe. Unfortunately I think I was dehydrated or maybe suffering from a bit of heat exhaustion. I found myself with a headache and feeling quite nauseous when we arrived. I wasn't very good company and couldn't manage to eat more than a few bites. But here are a few pictures I took.



After lunch we went home and took another nap. Turns out Elaine and I are napping buddies. And much to my surprise she can even outsleep me! After my nap and drinking a ton of water I was feeling much better. I left Elaine sleeping on the couch while I went to pick up the kids. We had dinner at Formosa Chang's and Elaine tells me after dinner that she's been thinking about trying the McDonald's brownie ice cream sundae. Oh my gosh, me too!! So we had to go across the street and try some. Fyi, the McFlurry Sundae is the best one. Had some rice krispies in it we think.



After dinner, Elaine hung out with us a bit more until she had to go home. See you back in Cerritos!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it! You found a napping buddy! Haha! So great you guys hung out together!