Friday, August 10, 2018

Day 24 - Last Day of Camp (Days Spicy Shabu Shabu)

The original plan was to have a whole body massage yesterday followed up with a leg/foot massage today. But after the brutal beating I got yesterday I think my money would be better spent elsewhere. So I went shopping! Funny how I keep finding more stuff that I didn't know I need.


I passed by a fresh milk, brown sugar boba shop that always has a line. So I decided to get that and some bread with potatoes on it for lunch at home.


After finishing my book and taking a short nap I went to the post office to mail off a post card. I must say, the service here is awesome. You take a number, have a seat and get called up fairly quick.


Then I was off to pick up the kids. I'm supposed to get a link to their photos at camp so I will share that when I get it. The kids had a good time the last 2 weeks. They were excited and had a lot of fun, but by Friday I think they were over it. So I think 2 weeks is just the right amount of time for them to spend at camp.

Ja-Chi came by so we could have dinner together. We went back to the AYCE shabu shabu restaurant again. It was very good but I didn't get any pictures.

No comments: